TP link has been producing quality routers since long. TP link routers are stable, fast and most importantly, cheap. Netgear, comparatively, is expensive and not affordable to everyone. However, on the other hand, routers by TP link are very affordable and have great price to performance ratio. These routers are fast, reliable and stable. With TP link routers, you’ll be assured with high speed internet connectivity all the time.
Every router comes with some default settings. Users quite often feel the need for changing or altering these settings. Be it the SSID, be it the password or be it the WiFi channel, you can change most of your router’s settings by logging into it. For TP link router login, we’ve explained a step-by-step method below. Before the login method, make sure you’re aware of your login IP. If you don’t know your login IP, you can find it by performing the below mentioned steps.
How to Find TP Link Router Login IP?
For Mac users
- Go to system preferences which can be found in the apple menu at the top left of your desktop.
- Go to network tab > network connection.
- Now, click on advance > TCP/IP.
- You can now see your default IP address on the right side.
For windows users:-
- Go to the bottom left corner of your screen and click on “windows” icon or “start” depending upon the version of windows your system uses.
- Now, click on the “gear” icon or the settings icon located right above the shutdown icon.
- After clicking on settings icon, select “network and internet”.
- Click on “view your network properties” which can be found on the bottom of the page.
- In order to know the SSID of your router, look at the right of “WiFI” heading. For the default login IP, look for the heading “default gateway” and the IP address written on the right of the heading is your login IP.
How to Login into TP Link Router?
There are various settings that can be changed by logging into the router’s admin panel. However, you’re always recommended to change only the settings you’re aware of and not just anything else. Router settings are not advised to have fun with. If you alter some unwanted settings, your connectivity and various other factors might be affected.
Here’s the step-by-step method to login into your TP link router login IP:-
- Launch your favorite browser.
- In the address bar, type your login IP and hit enter.
- Now the correct username password combination. If you don’t know your username and password, type “admin” in both the boxes. If “admin” doesn’t work, contacting the customer support is the only option you’re left with.
- After typing the correct combination, click on “login” or hot enter. You’ll now successfully be logged into the admin panel of your router.
Most router brands have “admin” as their default username and password. However, you can confirm it by contacting the customer support of your router’s brand along with the model number of your router.
This was a short tutorial on TP link router login through which you can change various settings of your TP link router. Comment below if you face any problem while logging into the router.